Thursday, February 18, 2010

What I Love

When you slide your nails across my skin
The smell of shampoo lingering in your hair
And on the pillow
What I love
Is how we can not hug
Because
The arms and back
Lead to lips and faces
Hips and wiasts
Need
Is what we are to each other
What we feel and know
The only place we want to go
Is satisfaction
Together
Forever (maybe)
But for now we comfort, we soothe, we love
Each other
And the only place we feel at home
Is in each others arms
What I love
Is our way of understanding
The pain that life has brought to each of us
So we commune
In misery
But never neglect
Because we are each others salvation
A cross
Yes a cross I shall tatoo across my broad back
But not for the salvation of the world
Instead because I want to be your rock
And so it is
That you are mine

No comments:

Post a Comment